7 Day "Grab & Go" Survival Kit
- When a real emergency happens, you won't have much time. That's why it's important to have a "Ready to Grab" 7 day survival kit with the 3 essentials: WATER, FOOD, & POWER.
- This kit is perfect for those who want peace of mind knowing they will have the basics covered no matter how chaotic the situation becomes.
Order today and we'll send you the FREE Solar Phone Charger to make sure you have all your bases covered.
Grab one for everyone in the family!
What's included in this bag?
- 3 Pouches of Brown Sugar & Maple Multi-Grain Cereal (12 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Crunchy Granola (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Cheesy Macaroni (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Creamy Pasta & Vegetables (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Gluten-Free Potatoes & Chicken Flavored Pot Pie (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Gluten-Free Teriyaki Rice (8 Total Servings)
- 2 Pouches of Savory Stroganoff (8 Total Servings)
Additional Product Details:
- Includes 1 (one) 10L Dry Bag
- Food is safely sealed in Mylar pouches
- To avoid waste, each pouch conveniently contains 4 servings
- 25-Year Shelf Life
Total Weight: 8.03 lbs
Wise Water Bottle Powered by Seychelle
Seychelle Water 28oz Bottle with a Flip Top and advanced water filter. The patented filter removes up to 99.99% of pollutants for up to 100 gallons* of great tasting filtered water. Package includes water bottle, a 100-gallon filter and attractive insulator sleeve that can be attached to a belt or back pack
Solar Power Bank Dual Waterproof Powerbank
- High Capacity Portable Solar Power Charger: Built-in 36800mAh high capacity Lithium battery equipped with a high performance solar panel, anti-explosion, lightweight and reliable. Long lifespan with more than 1800 recharging times. which could recharge the battery itself under sunlight, eco-friendly and ideal for outdoor use. Made of durable and resistant ABS+PC Material which protect it from rain, dirt and shock. Solar power bank can recharge through by the outlet or the sunlight. It normally takes solar charging feature as an emergency purpose, rather than the main power source. The small panel size, large capacity and uncontrollable sunlight intensity, it is difficult to produce high intensity power from the sunlight resource. It is recommended to use a charger above 5V2A to charge the power bank in daily life